It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-07-05

Company (Government) security
Ok, they have gone too far. The minute the ban Coke (or eventually Dr Pepper) I am living in a cave in Montana.
I remember when the company I work for first mentioned picture phones, they said something like "They are not baned yet, but ..." A couple of months later they were band.

Sake or steak
A steak is tastes like a steak no matter how you spell it. (thanks for the correction though.) I'm not going to fix it in the earlier posts. It just gives me something new to talk about now.

Geeks!
I've said it before. Don't listen to the scientists. They are just a bunch of geeks who have nothing better to do than make up stuff about stuff that they think they should know stuff about. They were wrong about Titan, and they are wrong about dark matter or dark energy. "Dark energy!?!? Give me a break. They call it dark, because they can't find it. BAH!!!.

Fake Degree
I remember asking about fake degrees. It is too bad I'm not British. I'm not serious. I would feel terrible if I tried to fool someone into thinking I had done something I had not. Those morals again.

IE problems
Did I say it was not necessary yet to dump IE for other browsers? I was wrong. It turns out MS has not permanently fixed the trouble. It has only implemented a work around. So, go FireFox. I highly recommend it. I'm using it right now.

No comments: