It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-06-20

Nightmares
I'm watching an old episode of Buffy (S2 E7) called Nightmares. Cordelia has a nightmare about becoming a nerd. Buffy has a nightmare about being buried alive and becoming a vampire. Zander has a dream about a clown that scared him when he was a kid. Willow is stuck on sage without knowing the words to her song (that is the worse one). Every one has their own nightmare. My worse nightmare is dreaming that I'm back in school. I'm in the classroom and for some reason I have to go through school all over again. There is no test that I didn't study for. There is no uncomfortable social situation. I'm not naked. I'm just there. That is bad enough. School was an absolute nightmare for the outcast kids. People on the inside have no idea how much pain flows through us.

Syria again
Oh, come on. This is a joke right? Basically Syria is getting the same treatment as Cuba from the U. S. at the moment. They are not happy about it and want to hit back at America. I bet if they would stop supporting the people killing our citizens, we would play nice back. What do you think?

Blog Search
I went looking for some search engines for blogs. Searching the Internet is hurt by the number of blogs out there with no real content. Google may take blogs out of the search results. I just got through complaining about the results my blog messed up on Google. It looks like we are not the only ones affected. I've read some of the blogs out there and they are just people mashing the keyboard. Then you run across the lady with two terminally ill children who just trys to make it through another day. I've gotten where I hate reading random blogs.

Reality TV and Reality
I was watching this documentary called "Deadline Iraq - Unseen Footage from War Reporters" and there was an interesting quote. One of the female corespondents said something like "You would get up in the morning and wonder who was getting voted off the island today." One of the other female reporters freaked me out. She made mention of her kids and I looked at her. She looked like the typical mom next door, or a school teacher.

No comments: