It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-06-01

Good radio.
I've been searching the net over and I finally found a good radio station. The trouble is, it is in Poland (I think). It is also in Polish (I think). They play allot of English (language) music. The comments are in Polish (I think). I can't even translate the web page wit Babel Fish. Every now and then I get sick of it and have to go back to something in English. I'm sure I'll get sick of it and move on to other stations. I doubt they will be in the States though .People here seem to like, and promote, crap.

Weekend.
Friday.
I worked all day of course. Then I went to the apartment ant got a new video game installed before I passed out from exhaustion.
Saturday.
I woke up around nine o clock in the morning and checked my email. I didn't get much done before going back to bed and taking a nap..I woke up sometime in the afternoon and walked down to the stop and rob for some soft drinks. I then plaid the new video game for a while. I tried to get some work done, but it just didn't work out that way. I'm working tens all week and I knew it Saturday. I don't remember when I went to bed Saturday.
Sunday.
I don't remember much Sunday. I think I may have taken a picture or two for fun.
Monday.
Monday was Memorial Day in the U. S. so I was home. I got hold of a buddy of mine and we ended up playing the same video game and watching some movies. Mostly I read.
That is it. I have a long week this week and training on Saturday. I will not have much of a weekend to recover. I hope I can keep it together for the long haul. I enjoyed the time I spent with my friends. I also enjoyed the time I spent writing in my blog.

First day of Summer.
I think of Summer in Houston as walking from the air conditioning to the heat/humidity and back again. Today I walked out of the office building where I work and my glasses fogged up from the temperature change. it is ironic that this happens for the first time of the year on June first. It takes some getting used to. I remember some one telling me, when they first came to Houston they turned on the water tap and warm water came out. They tried the other faucet and hot water came out. That is pretty typical for Summer in Houston.

No comments: