It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-05-09

Lazy Saturday
I didn't make the Art Car parade. =[ I was hoping for some nice pictures too. Oh, well maybe next year. I can't believe I slept until like three this afternoon. I went to bed at five thirty the previous day. I've been doing that allot lately. I did get the ball game pictures up. That is the sum total of my accomplishments today. I did watch about fifteen episodes of the Simpsons that came in. That was quite a challenge. I have seen them all. There isn't even one that has parts that I don't remember. It's funny, the guys and I quote the Simpsons all the time. Every time I run across one of those amazing quotes I get a bit nostalgic. It was a beautiful day, and yes Anna, I sat inside in front of the computer all day.

Matter of time
Is it just a matter of time before Iran is added to the list of countries the U. S. is at war with?
Who put us in charge? I suppose some one has to be the big kid on the block. This country is great, but it can not stand alone against the world. We need allies. We need people on our side.
Politicians keep saying it is not a war against a religion. Religion is what binds these people against the U. S.. Politics is what holds the U. S. together and focused. Why do they hate us so much? I'm watching Peter Pan and I'm reading this web page. God help us. Where are we going? Why did I grow up.

No comments: