It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-05-15

Guest author
This is a periodic email from my Aunt Judi. She and my Uncle Ron, on my father's side, are retired and live in a boat. The cruse around the west side of Mexico finding adventure where they can. Let me identify the names. Marri, Kerry and Matt are my cousins. Jenny is Matt's wife.

Hi

Just an update, we are working on the boat.  Ron pulled the generator and
took it to Costa Mesa, when he got it out found out the hot water heater was
rusted out at the bottom so he pulled that and also checked the
refrigerator unit and it needs coolant.  So he has been busy working and
trying to get everything cleaned before he puts the new stuff back in.

Our weather has been beautiful... warm days, cool nights.  I have been
cleaning since I got back and still haven't got everything under control.

We are meeting my cousin from El Paso on the 29th at Sea World and doing the
tourist thing.  We have to pick up the generator the first of June... God
willing.

Kids are fine and busy, we took care of Mark and Luke last Saturday while
Matt and Jenny went to a wedding.  I think that we will have them again for
a few days in June.  Matt and Jenny both work to hard but I guess that's a
family trait.

Kerri was home from Hawaii and working on her new company Red Raptor.  She
is going to republish her book and then the second one under her own cover.
Should be interesting to see how it does.  She also has started her own
Accident reconstruction company.  She works over the internet with her
partner who lives in Lancaster, CA.

Merri is almost finished with her house remodeling, she completely replaced
the carpet in the house with tile.  It is beautiful.  She painted everything
and redid the bathrooms.  The kitchen is last, and next.  We are all going
together and buy her a new refrigerator so she will be set.

Talked to Sarah last Sunday and she was fine, she is keeping busy.

I think I'll close and start on my next email... my family. :) Hope you are
all well.  Love Judi and Ron

PS  I am still healed... Praise the Lord!

No comments: