It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-05-13

Advertising for fun and profit
A guy on the radio talking about alcohol addiction just said advertising was great for addictive personalities. He said a common saying in advertising "If you don't work on Sunday, don't come in on Monday." He also said he rarely went home before 10:00 PM. He would work fourteen hour days on a regular basis. "It was great. I could immerse myself in my job and get away from myself." He never took vacations. He mentioned it was not unique to Americans either. "The Brits in advertising were pretty crazy too." It sounds like a field I do not need to get into.

Free Kelly Support
I had a buddy of mine ask me about some CD burning stuff. He has a BIN and CUE file. He wants to burn the image, but he gets errors. I told him to use Daemon Tools to mount the image and then do a copy with the software. That usually works for me.
I did give him a bunch of crap about asking me a tech question. Just general attitude. With the Free Kelly Support you get the attitude. We struck a deal. If he burns me a copy of the CD he was after (not a music or software CD) I would drop the attitude. In order to help the attitude at work, I'm taking tomorrow off. I need to get some R and/or R before I jump someone at work. I plan on sleeping until noon, listening to the rain hit the window, emailing my coworkers and laughing, then, maybe, take a nap. That should round out my day.

By the way
Whomever said they had a hard time reading the blog due to the text running off the screen, please send me a frigging email instead of posting an anonymous comment.

No comments: