It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-04-27

Simpsons philosophy
Lisa finds out her family experiences “dumbening” at age eight. She feels the evil sting of genetics. It turns out to just be the males of the family who get stupid. I kind of know how she feels. My vision is genetic. That is what I've been told. I don't believe any of these doctors know what they are talking about.

Bad day
I had a crappy day today. I don't want to go into what caused it. I think it is a bunch of crap all piled on top of each other. I'm having trouble juggling two jobs. The day job is just falling apart. There is this one project that will just not work. The other job is suffering badly.
At my day job I've asked for help from higher up in my own company. They are basically lost. They say “talk to the vendor”. The vendor is trying to help, but apparently this company is the only one trying to do what it is doing. No one else in the world does it this way according to the vendor. So, I'm the bad guy. I'm the one who can't get it done. Two multi-billion dollar companies don't do it like this, but I'm the one who has to fix it.

Woman I met through my blog
I've told some people about a woman I met because of my blog. First of all, I'm finding that there are people reading my blog I've never met. She is a friend of a friend. She found my blog through Cynthia's blog. She first said my blog was boring and wanted me to spice it up. Well, there isn't any spice to sweeten this train-wreck. We have been chatting through email and the only thing we have in common is that we agree we have nothing in common. She is outgoing and has parties. I sit at the computer for ever. She goes hiking, I've been hiking twice. She has sex toy parties and I can't bring myself to go to a strip club. We are a lousy match.
I've asked five times for dinner or a meeting (other than a sex toy party), but her schedule always gets in the way. She doesn't want a one on one meeting. I understand. I don't shine in a party scene though. I suppose I don't shine one on one either, but I'd do better than at a sex toy/mortician graduation party. (for God's sake) How the hell are you supposed to meet some one for the first time at a party like that? What is she thinking?

Vanilla Sky
I tried to watch Vanilla Sky. That was a mistake. A guy maybe kills some one or doesn't, maybe he had a car wreck or maybe he didn't. It looks like two plot lines run in a twist around each other. It is my opinion that this movie was produced to match shows like Memento. Vanilla Sky takes it one step too far and it is just annoying to follow. Besides, when the car runs off the bridge and slams into a wall, there is no steam from the radiator. That car was not running when it hit the wall. Supposedly, it was doing 80 when it went off the bridge. It should have been close to over heating. There is no way that much front end damage didn't pop the radiator.

No comments: