It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-04-27

My new dream car
Sixty four valve, eight liter, “W” sixteen cylinder, one thousand horsepower, four turbo chargers, variable valve timing (on all four cam shafts), computer controlled clutch, all wheel drive, I'm in love. The Bugatti Veyron have crammed as much as possible in to a single engine. I love it, the site does the math. 1.3 gallons a minute must be burned to get 1000 horsepower. The videos of the engine are a pain to get to, but worth it.
Look out Gumball Rally.

Tpro
OK, the world has gone topsy-tervy. My day job is getting harder. Well, not harder. It is definetly less fun due to pay cuts that I will never recapture and the politics that are driving me up the wall. Tpro is getting easier. Well, not easier, better defined. There is forward momentum and I can't wait to find out what happens next. I've learned a ton and there are opportunities galore.
I've got my support server up and running. Now, I just need to figure out how it works. =] I still have a bunch of other stuff to learn. I'm on my way though.