It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-04-11

Easter
Today was Easter. I went over to Tom and Jen's house for some great food and Champaign.
They played a party game and a good time was had by all. They have a beautiful house.

Weather
I'm not sure why, but the weather means allot to me this year. For some reason I'm watching the rain on the windows and listening to the wind blow the grass on a sunny day. I don't get it. Maybe I'm just getting old. Today was rainy, but allot of fun. It was worth getting out just to feel the rain on my hat.

Boring blog
Ever since that girl mentioned something about how boring my blog is, I've noticed it is even more boring than normal. A funny thing isn't going to happen to me on the way to everywhere. it takes a life time to build up those stories. The funny thing is, I've had a full weekend. The nothing-happened weekends seem longer. They seem more relaxing too. The most relaxing weekends and evenings are those where I have no obligations. There are times I try to create something new. That is relaxing too.

Story line
I've noticed a story line that keeps popping into my head. It is a man who has lived for centuries through many average and a few exceptional human lifetimes. He finds a way to come back to our time from the future to warn of trouble or right some wrong. He regales those who will listen of his many lives through time, places and the people he has met. As he departs to return to his home in an unknown time one listener asks for one lasting piece of advice to take on her own journey to the future. He stops for one moment and says “Learn Chinese.” then walks away.

No comments: