It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-02-18

My Hair
Man, I have a hang-up about my hair. Amanda and Saline can attest my late teen obsession about baldness. For years I had long hair in my early twenties. It was gorgeous long red wavy hair. I was paranoid about going bald. I drove them nuts. When I started a carrier in my later twenties I cut my hair and went off to the corporate world. These last several months a couple of my friends have been growing their hair out for the first time in one of their lives. This made me want to grow my hair out. The trouble is I know I have a spot (Warning, I have a pimply back too.) just starting out. My plan was to let it grow a year and then take a picture of my bald spot and convince myself that I don't need to have long hair. It didn't take a year. I've since buzzed my head. It's Mr. Clean to you.