It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-02-28

Game Over
It isn't often I look forward to a new TV show. There is a new one coming out called
Game Over. It looks like quite a romp. It kind of frightens me how crappy their web page looks. I saw a clip on one of the networks a couple of days ago and the on screen stuff looks good. The jokes seemed funny. They actually take advantage of the fact that the show is animated. I've noticed so many animated shows never take advantage of being animated. Daffy Duck falls off a cliff and forgets he is a duck and can fly. For God's sake. I've seen a duck trip over a pebble and fly to catch itself. I remember Bugs Bunny making a comment as Daffy plummeted from a bridge “I wander if Daffy will remember he can fly? ... <thud> Nope.” Now, that's funny.

No comments: