It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-01-05

Maturity
Dear God! I just spelled the word "banjoes" correctly without looking it up. What is happening to me?

One Muslim traveler
I'm listening to the BBC about traveling to America. The funny thing is, the British are far more interested in the American travel rules than Americans seem to be. A Muslim man said he may change the names of his children to Christine sounding names because of the profiling going on. He and his wife ask for Muslim meals. They have Arabic sounding names. His wife wares Muslim head dress when in public. The man has a beard. Those are all the signs the authorities look for apparently.

Things I've learned today
Computers are on Earth to piss me off.
I can bite my lip so hard that it sends a pain down my neck and it doesn't even bleed. Actually, I believe my teeth clapped together just as I bit my lip. I don't know if other people feel that kind of shock wave when you teeth grind wrong. I bet it was the combination of a little bit of pain from the biting my lip with the shock wave of my teeth rubbing together that made me stumble in agony.
I am not suffering from manic depression. I read up on the symptoms and I aint there. At worst, I've got a case of the lonely blues. I should write a song or sky-dive or something.
Allot of people who use IM (Instant Messaging) have separate user IDs for every single person they talk too on a daily basis. This is to avoid people they don't want to talk to without blocking them. There are programs out there that allow you to have ump-teen user IDs up at once.
The CD burner on my laptop is messed up. The CDs won't read correctly. I'm pricing notebook DVD burners.

No comments: