It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-12-09

Quote of the day
He without stones should not through rocks.

Weather
We had a descent little break today at my day job. There was a fire drill in the middle of the morning. I wouldn't mind doing that every day the weather is pleasant. It is December eighth and the temperature outside is in the sixties. I'm not complaining. It is just a bit off really. December is supposed to be cold and rainy. I remember as a kid walking around outside in shorts on Christmas Eve. Ah, well. global warming is a bugger.

Chan
I'm watching a Jackie Chan movie called
The Medallion. It is definitely Chan's stile. I'm zooming through the boring bits. There is a stupid love story. Something about a kid and a book. Blaw blaw blaw. I do like the Hong Kong opinion of Interpol. They are teated like inept Keystone boobs. Not worth a rental.

No comments: