It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-12-04

California bans GM pet fish
I'm going to buy a tanker truck full of these things, drive them to CA, and dump them in several rivers and streams just to piss all the CA freaks off. (my apologies if you are a CA freak =] )

DND isn't that bad
Some one read my DND gripe below and asked me what other stuff is making me upset right now.
Bad stuff
I'm working two jobs.
I'm only getting paid at one job.
The second job is costing me a fortune in money and time.
I got a 6% pay cut at the job that does pay.
I haven't had sex in a year and a half.
My only love prospects suck.
I'm only attracted to gay women (issues!!!!! This needs another blog entry).
I just can't bring myself to sleep around. I need "looooove" or something.
I have this rage problem that I can't get ahead of.
I've stopped preying because I'm getting tired of listening to myself wine to God. (OK, I haven't stopped preying, but I do feel pathetic.)
My next door neighbor, no matter who lives there, has a sub-woofer they insist on putting next to the adjoining wall.
Good stuff
My best friend in the world, Adam, is always there for me, doesn't always put up with me, and is usually supportive.
My parents have always been supportive and had my back.
The second job, the one that does not yet pay, gives me hope for the future.
I know God suffers with me. I know 99/100 people on the Earth have it worse than I do. I know I'm going to heaven when I die. I wish that did it for me.

No comments: