It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-04-30

ThinkPad Button
There is a button on the IBM laptops at work labeled ThinkPad. This button does nothing. You have to push the power button for the machine to come out of standby. I've held it in for several moments and nothing. How much did this button add to the cost of the machine?

Plan for Peace in the Middle East
It was announced today that there is a new
plan for peace regarding Palestine and Israel. The gist is both sides need to play nice. Israel needs to recognize that there will be a Palestine and the Palestinians will need to officially recognize Israel's right to exist. This one just might work . What is different? Israel has been systematically killing Palestinian militants over the last few months. Israel has done it loudly with maximum prejudice (missals instead of bullets). I hope something good happens.

Online Radio
CNN and other news agencies charge for their online radio news service. I listen to NPR, but they are only one voice. I've found myself listening to
BBC radio. It's amazing. I'm following soccer scores. I hate to tell these charging entities, but they suffer from foreign competition.

No comments: